Hey! Here's a little something from Ash and I for the family letters:
For those of you who are due for a complete update, Ashley and I are in Provo, managing the Alta Apartments and going to BYU. Let me rephrase that...I am going to BYU, Ashley just took her last final exam and will be an official BYU graduate on April 9th. I, on the other hand, have about two years left in my pre-pharmacy program. Two years and a whole lot of chemistry. We each got new callings just recently. Ashley is the primary singing-time lady and I coordinate the sacrament. The bishop gave Ashley the calling and said, "with all the musical experience you have, we thought you would be perfect!". Ashley politely reminded him that she had no musical experience whatsoever, but would love a chance to work with the kids in the ward. I recently was assigned a new home-teaching companion who is in his last year of pharmaceutical school and has been doing a series of short internships. His most recent was with a geriatric-pet pharmacist specializing in cat diabetes. Needless to say, I'm not worried about finding a job when I graduate. I can pioneer the field of adolescent bipolar parakeets or infant-onset carpal tunnel for gerbils. Anyway, Ash and I are (respectively) optimistic and impatient for the future but are loving where we are and doing our best.
Love, the other Curtis' (Alex and Ashley)
No comments:
Post a Comment