Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun Time of Year, Perm, Audible Words, Thanksgiving

October has been a great month. I've had a lot of nice surprises and this time of year always makes me so happy. And who wouldn't be? Carmel apples, fall leaves, cool air, hayrides, corn mazes, PUMPKIN SEEDS, Halloween, etc. Life has been grand. I'm sure mom will tell you how much fun Halloween was. My parents are so good to me.

There is not much to share that is new. The only thing I can think of is that I decided not to re-perm my hair. Big news huh? Feel free to share that with all your loved ones. We just enjoy our family and feel pretty lucky. Eliza has started to say some words a bit clearer. "Sadie", "hot dog", "kitty", etc. Thank goodness we haven't heard "no" yet though her body language is quite clear. She is one opinionated little lady and has a whole lot to say. I love hearing her chatter and will miss it.

That's it. I'm sure I've had some exciting things go on but I can't think of any this late at night. I love you all and am excited to see most of you at Uncle David's house for Thanksgiving! (Clarification: I am excited to see ALL of you but I know not everyone will be able to come.)

Love,
Marie (& Matt & Eliza Windhorst)

No comments:

Post a Comment