Dear family,
This past month, Rachelle and I got to attend her brother’s wedding. It was really nice to be able to focus on some of the things you miss in your own wedding. We got to listen to the wonderful words of the sealer. We also got to actually enjoy the food at the reception. I also had lots of fun that day being the videographer. Rachelle’s brother asked me to do so, so I got to go around asking people to say something to the couple into the camera that they could watch later. It was a blast. The bride had a hilarious aunt that could have easily fit into the silly group of Barrus aunts.
This past week Rachelle and I took a kind of second honeymoon by going down to Bryce Canyon. We were there for about two days, and it was wonderful. The weather was so cool and refreshing, the sights along the hike were amazing, and getting away for our summer vacation was great fun. On our way back to Provo we stopped by the Manti temple to enjoy our first live session. They even asked us to be the witness couple for the first time. It was very interesting and enjoyable. We even got to be the witness couple again just the other day when we went to the Timpanogos temple. It really personalizes the experience.
The last three days have been very inconvenient as our apartment complex has been getting new cupboards. We have no kitchen and we have no privacy. It has been hard to feel like we have a home. But it should be over after today. Hopefully they stay on time.
This week is the family reunion. We’re excited to join everyone on Friday for the last evening. I plan to show part of the first video for the Barrus Family Youtube on that evening if it is possible. I’m excited to show everyone what we’ve been working on.
Love,
Reid & Rachelle Gardner
No comments:
Post a Comment