Dear Family,
It was uncomfortably warm after church today. Here comes the heat! I need to post in very large words, "winter is worth it" all over my house and car so I don't forget. Both our cars need AC work. Time to get that done!
Joseph graduated with an MPA in March. He did exceptional and we are all happy for him.
I started up a Pre-K Crash Course for the last 5 weeks of school. Its been fun to get my preschool brain in gear again.
Isaac participated in the Pinewood Derby again. All he wanted was to win one race. He was 1st place twice and that was more than he dreamed, as evidence of his face.
Lydia went to a surprise birthday party yesterday. She went to another birthday party just two weeks ago and her friends at church are getting baptized. July can't come soon enough as she makes plans to celebrate her birthday and get baptized.
Megan has 2 weeks left of her Kindergarten year!! She is soooo done with daily homework! We are all with her on that one!
We are ready for summer!!!
We are pursuing the next step in Joseph's career with a job change. We are looking for a wedge into municipal government. We are also motivated house shoppers since the home we are renting is on the market. And I would love to spend a month in Utah with my family. I think the Barrus family can sympathize with living away from parents and siblings. We love our independence and privacy, but there is no friendship that can replace family.
Love, Joseph, Amy, Isaac, Lydia, Megan, and Jane
No comments:
Post a Comment