Monday, February 11, 2013

Number Two, Junior Primary Chorister, Full-time School

I sure do love you all, as silly as the holiday may seem.

Roses are red,
Radishes are too,
The secret is out,
We're expecting #2! 


Terrible poem and I'm not very far along but I let it slip during Abby's bridal shower so there you go! We're excited; nervous, but very excited! This will make the fourth new member of the Curtis family in one year. Crazy. I'm so excited for Eliza to have some girl cousins to play with, hopefully she isn't as bossy as I was. I guess there's a story where Erika came crying to the Aunts saying that I was being so mean and not letting her be my servant. Hmmm...I'd like to think I've grown up a bit since then. Erika can be my servant anytime. :-) (Just teasing Erika!)

A few more months and Matt will graduate with his Associates, we will be moving out and Eliza will turn two. I'm excited to travel to Indiana for his brother's wedding and enjoy a fun vacation. I haven't been on a real road trip in a long time.

I've been called to be the Junior Primary Chorister. There are so many fun ideas but it's a whole new thing when you have all those kids looking at you. I've been surprised to find out that the most difficult part of this calling has been the short few minutes in Nursery. You'd think with Eliza in there, I would know just what to do! Not so. It's a work in progress.

I'm back to school full-time this semester. Mom and Dad have been so helpful with Eliza to help me get my homework done. Matt has been working really hard too. I think we're going to survive these next two years. That's it from us.

We love you,
Matt, Marie and Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment