Hi everybody. This is going to be a super short letter because I got too much to do today... Which is my fault for procrastinating but oh well. So since most of you on facebook you might already know this but we...are... Pregnant! We are super excited for the new addition to come but it will be awhile. I barely found out a couple weeks ago so I'm not too far along and you guys know me, I can't keep a secret to save my life, especially 1 that so exciting. Things have been really good. Michaels program at Lockheed Martin is losing funding but he found another program in Colorado Springs with you start in April. It sounds like it will be a better program and I think he will really like it. Michael also finished his master's program a couple months ago which is exciting because it meant he was 1 done with school and 2 we got a raise! P yippie! We're pretty happy about where we live and all the growth the girls are doing. Hannah is in preschool and loving it and learning so much. She started sunbeams this year and she is loving her teacher and loving primary and it's fun to hear what she gets to learn about something about. Hannah and kaitlyn are the cutest singers. They sing all the time usually on key coming even if not it's adorable. Katilyn is in nursery by herself which I think she likes. I love the way she speaks. Hannah had a more of a delay in her speech so it's been fun to hear Katitly the advance in this area at to get her age. I guess there's not much more to say other than were all healthy and happy and I'm missing everyone. We really need to have another reunion soon so my sweet girls can meet everyone and I can get my dose of Barrus awesomeness!
Joy Marianne White
No comments:
Post a Comment