Dear Family,
This month has again been filled with wedding planning. We finished our registry, printed a sign-in book, edited engagement photos, started the announcements (we’re making them ourselves), picked a place for the luncheon, and pulled our hair out (that’s required, right?) Actually, it hasn’t been too bad, and I enjoyed picking stuff out for the registry too much. I suppose I’m excited to have our own home. I won’t have to own stuff that looks tacky and cheap anymore because I know that it will likely get broken if it is nice. I can ensure that things will get taken care of and be clean. I love clean. My mom would probably be shocked to know who is always cleaning our apartment. I suppose I am much more proactive in taking care of stuff when I buy, use, and live with it everyday.
Rachelle and I ran into Aunt Carol at Target while registering. It was great to see her. I also got to see Aunt Chris when she visited for Abby’s wedding. That was great too. She is always so happy, encouraging, and believing in you. And I believe those traits have rubbed off on Erika as well. They both are full of energy, optimistic, and eager to help. Hard to believe that Aunt Chris can be so amazing after raising nine kids. Super Aunt. Erika has agreed to make our wedding cake, and we are grateful.
I love organizing cousin dinners. Once a month, one of the Provo area cousins hosts a dinner, and all cousins are invited. They are a blast. We all talk about being raised by a Barrus sister, and what that is like. We talk about how we appreciate our parents making sure that we got to spend time with our cousins. We laugh lots, eat good food, and take advantage of living in the same town.
My last bit of news worth sharing is that Stewart and I finally posted another Youtube video on our Youtube channel. Since getting engaged, I’ve had little time to dedicate to making those extremely nonsensical videos. But check it out, and tell us what you think. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETwqw-FMdss&list=UUJwtwTsbzorWr7cpzOrKxPw&index=1.
Love,
Reid
No comments:
Post a Comment