Dear Family,
Willow and I wanted to provide a quick update to all of you. We also wanted to thank each of you for all your thoughts and prayers over the years.
For those who do not know, we are currently living in Orem Utah (1024 W 1360 S, Orem UT 84058). By miracle I made it through law school (in Oklahoma), passed the Utah State Bar exam (in July) and started practicing law (in November). It is a blessing to have a job - I work at Lincoln Law Center in Orem. We are a consumer rights law firm. Most of my time is directed at our consumer bankruptcy law practice. Although I spend most of my day at the office, I often get to spent time at the federal courthouse in Salt Lake City. Being an attorney and directing 7 paralegals has had some surprising difficulties. I am learning a lot and am trying to use each experience to further my profession.
Willow is enjoying being the perfect wife! Or, at least I think she is enjoying it. She has spent most of her time getting our lives organized, painting, reading, running, visiting family and friends in the area, taking care of her grandfather, and of course . . . . fattening me back up with her fine cooking.
We are looking forward to being back in Utah and being closer to family. We wish all of you the best.
With all our love,
Andrew & Willow Curtis
No comments:
Post a Comment