As you heard, Matt, Eliza and I moved back to Bountiful, UT. It was bittersweet to leave. It has been such a huge blessing in a million ways. But Mom and Dad helped me spruce up the place and it's starting to feel and look like home. I'm really liking it here. Eliza is making all sorts of friends, mostly boys, but that's okay. Out of thirteen kids in our nursery there is only one girl - Eliza makes two. There is an adorable boy around her age below us so they always wave at each other and talk through the patio. I've been trying to be outgoing too and have made some friends myself, or at least pleasant acquaintances for now. Eliza and I were both a bit disappointed to find out that our friend Lori has not been walking a pig these past few weeks, but a dog. Oh well - it looks the same and is cute.
We found out last week that we will be welcoming another girl into the family this September! I'm excited Eliza will have a sister to play with and their room is fully equipped so it will be fun to watch them and join in. Matt graduated from LDSBC last semester and is moving onto the University of Utah. Hopefully we can still speed on with the fast track and we'll be done in two years. Either way, we're doing well.
We love you all - Matt, Marie, Eliza
We found out last week that we will be welcoming another girl into the family this September! I'm excited Eliza will have a sister to play with and their room is fully equipped so it will be fun to watch them and join in. Matt graduated from LDSBC last semester and is moving onto the University of Utah. Hopefully we can still speed on with the fast track and we'll be done in two years. Either way, we're doing well.
We love you all - Matt, Marie, Eliza
No comments:
Post a Comment