Dear Family,
I have no new news to report on this month. I am just grateful for the knowledge that God truly is in charge and He will assure that my challenges are for my best growth IF I continue to keep my heart and actions focused on Eternal Life. R.S. broadcast and the weekend Conference sessions were fabulous.
So far, Early morning Seminary class is going great….although the area director for Davis County came and observed my class to “help” me ….and he was very kind and instructive….but it was one of the poorest prepared and presented lessons I have ever given. Afterward He gave me ‘improvements ‘for about 70 minutes. Unfortunately for me it is hard to get fired from the Lord’s work. I just LOVE getting stretched by the Lord……
Garden’s done….hallelujah….let’s say that again….hallelujah. Earlier in the month I asked Carole for four boxes of her golden delicious apples. After giving bags full to each of my local children I began making apple sauce. After two boxes (which were really about 3 bushels) I just gave out. I had not a bottle to fill nor lid to twist- left in me. We will enjoy the rest of the fresh apples till Christmas.
Nothing else to report except the usual stuff…..blah blah blah….took the dog to have her teeth cleaned….blah blah……gave a talk in Sacrament mtg….blah blah….tried to quit book club because I felt too guilty…..blah blah blah…..
Love you all,
Susan & Curt
No comments:
Post a Comment