Dear Family,
There is not much to share this month. My mom and I have been doing this bootcamp/workout class twice a week together. It has been brutal but very good for us. One of our trainers think we cheat on our workouts and seems to follow us around. We just get in laughing fits and can't help it. However we are getting stronger and it is a good feeling. Eliza and Eve have been lucky enough to spend some quality time with Grandpa. My parents are awesome.
Eve has sprouted two teeth and Eliza has fallen in love with the Frozen songs like almost every other kid out there. She no longer asks for Wheels On The Bus. When Matt and I sing them she tries to put us in time out because we are not the 'Let It Go Princess' - that title belongs to Eliza.
I loved this last conference. I watched both sessions on Saturday by myself because Matt had to work. I was surprised how much I got out of it with both girls on my own. I'm not sure how well I did on Sunday but re-reading them reminds me how much those talks really were for me. I really enjoyed 'What Are You Thinking?' What a great reminder to help us with tolerance, patience and not judging among other things. I certainly needed that one. It brought up the advice we were given to ask more questions when we get upset about something. Matt and I were told that most arguments are rooted by misunderstandings. Makes sense.
Anyways, let's celebrate this Easter with Christ in mind, what He has done for us and what we are going to do with that gift.
Love,
the Windhorst Family (Matt, Marie, Eliza and Eve)
No comments:
Post a Comment