My Dear Family –
How fun was that to see Aunt Carole and Aunt Jean during Women’s Conference. I embarrassed myself in my chapel by blurting out “Hey, that’s my sister” but I felt so much closer to my family even though I was worlds away. I do have a good ward with good sisters but it is hard being in outer darkness from my family.
There is not much to tell about last month. Babysitting three times a week sure puts a damper on doing much. I do love being Primary chorister. I wasn’t very enthused in the beginning but my singing times have been lively and the kids are actually singing now. You would be proud of me. I got all my visuals done before I left for four Sundays for teaching The Family Is of God, got out the mother’s day song to be taught and every other needful thing and left them in the Primary closet for the presidency. There was no one to ask to do the music – our ward really has a dearth of music people- so the presidency decided to do singing time themselves. I hope it goes well.
I am in Utah. I had to see my Emma Jane Jane since coming all the way home for spring break was not reasonable. I am staying another week so I can see Rachelle graduate (Hurray for Rachelle!) She has done a stellar job getting a good education.
The first sign of spring in Connecticut was the cat’s first kill. He left a lovely mouse carcass on the back patio. When I left the northeast there wasn’t a green bud to be found; the snow had just barely melted. Coming to Utah has been a sight for sore eyes. There are blossoms everywhere and green leaves a bursting all over. “I think the world is glorious and lovely as can be.” It really has made my heart sing.
Love to you all. I wish I could be here for Clark and Ali’s wedding. Going to the weddings of my nieces and nephews has always brought such joy. I wish I could have been to all of them. I also wish for a million dollars. May you feel how much the Lord loves each and every one of you. Know that that the Aunties and Unclies also love you, pray for you, and worry about you.
Love,
Aunt Ruth and Uncle Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment