Hello Everyone,
Congratulations to all the fun goings on in the past few months and the ones coming up. What a fun time of year! I don't remember what I've shared recently so if this is a repeat I apologize.
Eve has started crawling and man can she book it! She follows me everywhere, which I love. Eliza is growing leaps and bounds and has been making some great friends. I have really been enjoying her zest for books. She turned three last month. Matt is turning 32 in a few days. He had fun playing paintball with the rest of the boys a little bit ago. His welts are almost healed. I have been called as the new choir director. I haven't doing it for very long but this Sunday I was surprised how comfortable I felt. Just a few weeks ago I was terrified. Grandma and I had a pedicure together a few weeks ago! That was fun. I'm excited for the summer. We have a lot of great things planned.
Love, the Windhorsts (Matt, Marie, Eve and Eliza)
No comments:
Post a Comment