Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Arizona Fall, Family History, All-Together Reunion?

October and November. What a beautiful place we live in. The constant blue skies. The occasional breeze. Bugs starting to find their resting places. Winter lawn lush and green.

Joseph and I are taking the Family History class in our ward right now. I taught this class as a student at BYU-I and boy did I know NOTHING!! I pretty much know the basics of what our teacher is teaching, but she is amazing! She has done so much of the gathering and researching for History she is truly an expert! And get ready because The Church is getting ready to EXPLODE in regards to family history. The availability to records is growing faster than ever before! The Church's Family Search is so easy to access and use. I don't know where to start, this is my goal this week. To find somewhere to begin. Family History is so much more than just gathering names.

We are doing well. I haven't heard anything about the Barrus All-Together Reunion in a LONG time. Am I missing emails/conversation? What's the latest?

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment