Dear Family,
Not much is new in our home but I realize I haven't written in a while. I'm writing this letter on my phone and singing to the girls while they fall asleep. I hope I can multi task well. One of their favorite songs lately is Love Is Spoken Here. We've been trying to work on that these past few weeks. The girls are great examples.
We signed them up for gymnastics at an awesome place. We get to watch some incredible routines being practiced. I love how excited they get, about anything really. One of my favorite things to do is watch them explain a dollhouse they've set up or a craft or drawing. We need to get excited about little things too. There's a lot to be grateful for and enjoy.
I've had a picture of a 2 year old Eliza with the best facial expression on my mirror for years now. We went on a long road trip when I was heavily pregnant to Indiana. We went straight through with few stops. One stop at a gas station, we took Eliza out and let her pretend to drive. Her face in the photo is turned to me and is completely lit up. You can feel her excitement through the photo. She was so, so happy. I love the photo but I also keep it up as a reminder. That's the face I strive to see every day on my girls. How I love to see them happy.
This past week two things happened that were direct and swift answers to my prayers. In one of them, exact words were said that I had spoken in prayer. They were simple things but it struck me how Heavenly Father cared so much for my happiness. I don't think it affected anyone else. He is very aware and listening to every single word we speak to Him. He too, strives every day to make us happy being belief. I've always known this but it was a sweet and powerful reminder. I'm having a hard time singing and writing and thinking. :-) I'll end here. All my love, Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment