Thursday, December 13, 2012

Optometrist, Shared Apartment, Desk Job, Wonderful Girl

Dear family,

I know I don’t send letters, so I thought I would give it a try. I’m out here in Provo working on my education. I have recently changed directions. Instead of trying to pursue an education in film I have decided to become an optometrist. It will require that I attend a graduate school of optometry for four years after I finally finish my undergraduate studies. So now I am studying physiology and developmental biology.

Stewart and I share an apartment. He seems to be doing pretty good in his post-mission life. He has an interview at the MTC to become a teacher. He passed the initial teaching evaluation. He’s pretty excited about that. I recently changed jobs. I now work in the BYU broadcasting building. I tag promotions with the day and time that certain episode or movie will show. I am excited to finally have my first desk job.

I have been dating a wonderful girl now for 7 months. She will finally meet my parents when she comes home for a few days before Christmas. She got to come with me to Uncle David’s for Thanksgiving and meet some of the fun Barrus family. She really enjoyed their hospitality.

That pretty much wraps up my life for now. Hope this was short and sweet enough for you.

Love, 
Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment