Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Christmas Card for St. Patrick’s Day, Scout Master, Webelos Leader, Tae Kwon Do

Hello wonderful family and friends! About last April I gave up on getting cards out for last year…sorry. But this year I’m holding myself to it! So – you’re getting our 2013 Christmas card for St. Patrick’s Day!! (I’m so proud of me) ;) More than anything, we wanted you to know that we care for you think about you often. I have thought of you so often over the last few months and hope you are doing well. Know that we love you!! Thanks for being such an important part of our lives!

Love,
Scott, Lisa, Ethan, Logan, Jordan, and Lauren

Here’s a small list of favorites or accomplishments for our family this last year:

Scott
  • Worked on a service project in Haiti project
  • Learning the in’s and out’s of being a Scout Master
  • Likes flying RC helicopters
Lisa
  • Super involved in kids classes – photography, room mom, etc.
  • Love being the Webelos leader and subbing as primary chorister when I get the chance ;)
  • Enjoy painting festive finger & toenails! :)
Ethan (11)
  • Bear Lake Scout Camp with dad
  • Started Tae Kwon Do
  • Earned first class as 11 yr old scout!
Logan (10)
  • Discovered Lego Technics – Wahoo!
  • Didn’t break any bones this year!!!
  • Attended the 100 year Scout Jamboral
Jordan (7)
  • Caught a fish on his first fishing excursion!
  • Loves science and got a microscope
  • Sleepovers with cousins
Lauren (3)
  • Started preschool this fall
  • Loves playdates and having lots of friends close by
  • Getting herself dressed…multiple times a day ;)
And for 2014, so far…
  • Ethan turned 12 and was ordained to the office of Deacon (I’M SO PROUD!!!)
  • Ethan earned his green belt in Tae Kwon Do
  • Logan is playing the part of Franklin D. Roosevelt in his school play Annie
  • We got to go to a family reunion in Disneyland!
  • Jordan is SUPER excited to get baptized this summer :)
  • Lauren will be turning 4 toward the end of this month
  • Scott and I got to see two of our favorite comedians – Bill Cosby and Brian Regan! We haven’t laughed that hard in years! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment